Welcome to Traynor Family Vineyard, where we offer a unique wine tasting experience in the beautiful Prince Edward County. Our indoor and patio tastings, bottle sales, and curbside pickups are available year-round, with varying hours depending on the season.
Experience the diverse flavors of our award-winning wines with our curated tasting flights. We've handpicked a selection of our finest wines to showcase the range of styles we produce at Traynor Family Vineyard. Choose from four distinct tasting options, each designed to highlight a different aspect of our winemaking expertise:
1) Sparkling Wine Flight: Discover the effervescent world of Traynor Vineyard's sparkling wines with our carefully selected Sparkling Wine Flight. Dive into our signature Pet-Nat and Piquette wines, showcasing our dedication to crafting unique and refreshing bubbly beverages. Unwind and savor the delightful flavors and nuances that make our sparkling creations truly exceptional. Reserve your spot today and toast to the art of winemaking.
2) Red Wine Flight: Discover the depth and character of our red wines, featuring a range of varietals and styles that showcase the unique terroir of Prince Edward County.
3) White Wine Flight: Savor the crisp, refreshing, and aromatic white wines that have made our vineyard a favorite among wine enthusiasts. Explore the diverse flavors and textures in each carefully crafted sip.
4) Natural Wine Flight: For the adventurous palate, experience our natural wine offerings made with minimal intervention, allowing the purest expression of our vineyard's terroir.
Each of our standard tasting flights are priced at $10 and includes three 1oz pours. Reserve your spot today and embark on a flavorful journey through the best of what Traynor Family Vineyard has to offer.
We also have a list of specialty experiences and tastings available, for more information and reservations, please click here, or email email@example.com.
- We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Easter Friday, and Easter Monday.
- May 15-October 15: Open Daily from 11:00 am-7:00 pm. Wine slushies, Conservas menu, and Charcuterie Platters are available. All hospitality spaces are open, including the Cellar tasting room, Covered Wall Garden Patio, Sail Garden Patio, Vineyard Patio, and Lavender Garden Hammocks.
- October 16-December 31 & February 16-May 14: Monday-Thursday 12:00-5:00. Friday-Sunday 12:00-6:00
- January 1-February 15: Open Friday-Tuesday from 12:00 pm-5:00 pm. Closed Wednesday/Thursday. Our off-season, perfect for one-on-one time with our team. Conservas menu and Wine Pairings are available. The Cellar Tasting Room is the only space open during this period.
Our Space Descriptions:
- All of our tasting areas are accessible by wheelchair.
- Cellar Tasting Room: Taste amongst the barrels in our cellar tasting room. Capacity for 16 people. Seating around the tasting bar and a tabletop placed on top of wine barrels. This is our only fully heated/air-conditioned space that operates year-round.
- Covered Wall Garden Patio: Sit on a fully covered patio amongst our cedar and mint garden. Capacity for 24 people seated. Perfect for a rainy day. Open March 15-November 31.
- Sail Garden Patio: Perfect for hot sunny days and groups looking for privacy. The entire space is covered by a large shade sail and surrounded by lush Lilly's, hostas, peonies, and clematis vines. Capacity for 20 people. Open May 15-October 15.
- Vineyard Patio: Overlooking our vineyard, you can reach out and touch the vines. Two small cabanas that can seat eight people each and the rest of the patio seating is protected by large umbrellas. Capacity for 70 people. Open May 15-October 15.
- Lavender Garden Hammocks: Relax under a shaded pergola on a hammock while the breeze wafts the scent of lavender over you. Open May 15-October 15.
Come and experience our wines in an intimate environment, surrounded by the natural beauty of Prince Edward County. We look forward to welcoming you to Traynor Family Vineyard!