Reservations, Large Groups and Private Events at Traynor Family Vineyard
Welcome to Traynor Family Vineyard, a family-owned and operated winery located in Prince Edward County, known for its stunning natural beauty and delicious vegan, natural wines. Our winery prides itself on producing wines that reflect the true terroir of the region, including unique offerings such as pet-nat and piquette. We offer indoor and patio wine tastings, bottle sales, and curbside pickup. Our seasonal hours vary, but we are open year-round, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Easter Friday, and Easter Monday.
- Reservations are not required, but highly recommended for groups of six or more for prompt service.
- Groups larger than 16 people are required to have a reservation.
- We will hold the reservation for up to 20 minutes before marking it as cancelled.
- If you are running late, be sure to call 1-877-403-4224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we don't give your table away.
- Check out our Experience Page for unique opportunities
- Call to action: Email email@example.com to make a reservation.
- Private events and large groups can be accommodated with notification in advance.
- There is a minimum tasting fee of $12/per person for groups of over twenty people. This includes samples of four wines.
- A single tasting bill will be provided to groups of over 16 people and all individuals will be considered to be tasting.
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided to those who are not consuming alcohol.
- An automatic gratuity of 15% will be charged to large groups.
- Call to action: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your large group.
- We would be excited to host your private event at Traynor Family Vineyard.
- We have multiple seasonal spaces that can be booked to accommodate various group sizes:
- Cellar Tasting Room: Capacity 16 people
- Covered Wall Garden Patio: Capacity 24 people
- Sail Garden Patio: Capacity 20 people
- Vineyard Patio: Capacity 70 people
- Lavender Garden Hammocks: Capacity varies
- Our facility is well suited to cocktail style, casual events in a relaxed environment.
- Enjoy beautiful sunset views overlooking the vineyard, or walk amongst the gardens.
- We do not have onsite kitchen facilities, so food would need to be catered and booked in advance. We know many caterers and event planners if you need assistance.
- All patios and the tasting room are wheelchair accessible.
- Charges depend on event style, timing and requirements.
- Call to action: Email email@example.com to book a private event.
- From May 15- October 15 we cannot accommodate large groups (of over 20 people) or private events on Saturdays between 12:00PM and 5:00PM.
Deposits and Cancellations:
- All large group bookings/private events require a 25% deposit in advance.
- Final payment is to be made the day of the reservation/event.
- For group reservations for tastings, 24 hours notice is required for a deposit refund. The deposit is transferable, and a new reservation can be made for an alternate time.
- Private event cancellations require 30 days notice for full refund.
Don't hesitate to contact us to book your next visit, or to inquire about hosting your special event. Our team is dedicated to making your experience at Traynor Family Vineyard a memorable one.