We have been scouring some of our favorite suppliers catalogs to bring you a selection of unique and hard to find products typically only available to restaurants. Small batch, restaurant quaility products for your home, specifically selected to pair with our wines.
Ramon Pena- Small Spanish Squid in Ink Sauce. Delicious ahnd made treats to eat right from the can. Pairs well with Pinot Noir, Gamay Noir, Inclusion Orange and Skin Fermented Chardonnay. 4-6 pieces (110g)
This is a shape that represents a gastronomic specialty in Italian pasta assortment, with its black color, due to the ink contained inside the squid. Besides its humble origins, in fact it was born because in the past cookers didn’t want to waste any part of the squid, it is nowadays considered a prestigious item, particularly beloved by expert gourmand.
- Stone-husked wheat. Classic drawing - Cooking Time: 8 mins
Orecchiette is a typical pasta shape from Puglia and in particular from Bari, the main town of that region. They are, almost daily, served with few different seasonings, one of those recipes is made with "broccoli" (well known as "rapini"). You will now be able to enjoy exactly the same Italian dish you would have in a restaurant in Bari, sitting on the water front: "orecchiette e cime di rapa".
Preferes d'Amandine is a traditional French brand specialized in fruit tart. The fruit jam is made of natural fruit and well served with crispy tarts. A variety of flavours is available, you will be unforgettable for a long time with these delicious taste
- France pure butter shortbread biscuit coated with a lemon glaze. - Great pairing with coffee or tea - Box of 9 - Product in France
"Jelly Belly tips its hat to the classic cocktail with Cocktail Classics Mix! Inspired by the most elegant of shaken, stirred and poured cocktails, Jelly Belly bean mixologists blended the finest ingredients in the perfect balance to transport you to the golden age of the cocktail. They left out the distilled spirits so these “mocktails” have all the flavors and none of the hangover. - All Jelly Belly jelly beans are OU Kosher, gluten free, peanut free, dairy free, fa...
Conserva Ramon Pena- Handpacked, Spanish Mussels in Pickled Sauce. Amazing to pair with our Sauvignon Blanc, Skin Fermented Chardonnay, Inclusion Orange, or with a delicious Vermouth with a slice of orange.
In the green valley of Mount Subasio, the blooming gem of Umbria, the traditional pasta and rice producer Antico Pastificio Umbro is located. They produce their first-class products by traditional methods with traditional bronze iron. The pasta is cut by hand and dries very slowly for a long time. We only use the best raw materials from the region. The pure water used for production comes from small streams on Mount Subasio. The soft water gives the pasta a perfect textu...
A great Italian pasta dish: Spaghetti! In this recipe we seasoned colored spaghetti with a secret blend of herbs and tomato sauce. This is a very good, simple and light Italian dish.
- Preparation: bring 3 and 1/5 cups (0,75 Liter) of water or stock and 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a boil in a large non-stick skillet or pan. Add the contents of the package, cover and cook until most of the water has absorbed.
The name comes from the word spago (string). Universally loved, they come into their own with simple, genuine dressings. Generally speaking, they shouldnt be used with meat sauces, going much better with oil and aromatic herbs and maybe fish or vegetables. A frequent error outside Italy is to dress spaghetti with meat sauce, but the pasta slides over the minced meat without picking it up. Heresy. With an expertise and passion that spans three generations, Pastificio G...
Our porcini mushroom risotto with a unique taste and flavour, is made with natural flavourings and high quality porcini mushrooms.
- Preparation: Cook as traditional risotto, gradually adding water or broth. Alternatively bring to a boil 1/3 cup of water with two tablespoons of extra virgin oil. Just add the rice. Stir occasionally and cook until the water is completely absorbed.
Pappardelle egg pasta are one of the best pasta to be served with porcini mushrooms and fresh parsley: the ideal combination between smell and taste.
- Preparation: bring 1/3 cup of water and 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a boil in a large non-stick skillet or pan. Add the contents of the package, cover and cook until most of the water has absorbed.
- Useful tips: during cooking add 1/2 glass of white wine and 2 anchovies fillets. Season wit...
This recipe is one of the most appreciated by Italians which commonly call it "Minestrone". It is prepared only with spelt and vegetables and is perfect both warm or cold. It is completely natural and made only with vegetal ingredients: for this reason it is a perfect meal for vegans as well.
- Preparation: bring 0.9 litre of water (3 and 3/4 cups) to a boil adding 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add the content of the package, stir occ...
Our dill pickling kit is packed with good-for-you ingredients and fresh dill flavour you won’t find anywhere else on the pickle shelf. Directions: - Fill clean jar with veggies. Combine mix with 1/2 cup vinegar and 3/4 cup water. Bring to a boil and pour over veggies in jar. Cap jar with lid and ring. Cool. Refrigerate. Enjoy! - Store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks